Epoxy Based Adhesive
Epoxy resin based, solvent free, two component, thixotropic mounting and bonding mortar.
- In adhering the EKAFLEX dilatation band.
- When assembling and adhering all kinds of metal parts to concrete or steel parts.
- In all kinds of structural concrete repair.
- In all types of iron ores.
- In the placement of anchor elements.
- Concrete crack repair and insulation.
- In the bonding of ceramic, granite and marble plates.
- Bonding of the surfaces such as concrete, stone, metal, wood to each other and used between them.
- It cures quickly and it allows loading in a short time.
- Solvent free.
- It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- High adhesion performance, bonds to many different.
- surfaces such as concrete, steel, metal, wood, stone, ceramic and granite.
- It is thixotropic and does not sag in vertical and overhead applications such as walls and ceilings.
- Composition A and B are in different colors and the
- formation of homogeneous mixture can be visually monitored.
- Water impermeable – It can stick even on moist surfaces.
- High mechanical endurance.
Method of Application
Uygulama Yüzeyinin Hazırlanması:
Surfaces to be applied must be dry. Surfaces must be clean, strong, free from carriers and loose particles. Surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned from materials that reduce adherence such as oil, grease, and dirt. The surface should be roughened by mechanical methods if required.
Preparation of Mixture:
EKAFIX has two components. Component A (3.75kg) and Component B (1.25kg) is mixed in low speed (400-600 dv / min) mixer until it becomes a homogeneous mixture.
NOTE: During mixing, make sure that the material is between + 15 ° C – + 25 ° C.
EKAFLEX Tape Application:
EKAFLEX dilatation tapes are applied on both sides with a trowel or spatula with a 1.5 mm thickness and a 40 mm wide strip of EKAFIX.
After EKAFLEX is poured, the same procedure is applied on top of the band and the adhesive should not be exposed to mechanical stress until fully dry. Do not affix EKAFLEX dilatation band joints with EKAFIX epoxy adhesive. The joints must be glued with hot air supply.
The adhesive used in the cementation process of ceramic, granite, and marble is applied on the surface by using a notched trowel. The piece should be slightly glided during the placement and should get into the final position in 30 minutes.
In general-purpose cementing, the adhesive should be applied on both surfaces and materials should not be moved after being pressed together until the adhesive dries.
|Ekafix Component A||Epoxy Resin|
|Ekafix Component B||Epoxy Hardener|
|Chloride Ion Content||≤ %0,05|
|Glass Transition Temperature||≥ 45°C|
|1. Day||30 N/mm2|
|7. Day||75 N/mm2|
|On Steel||3,5 N/mm2|
|Application Thickness||Min: 2mm, Max: 30mm|
|Mixed Product Use Time||40 min (20°C)|
|Temperature Strength||-15°C / +90 °C|
|Full Strength Period||7 Day|
Approximately 1.7 kg / mt in EKAFLEX dilatation tape installation; According to the need for bonding.
EKAFIX 5 kg SET
Store in dry and cool place unopened in original packaging. Do not leave on the sun and protect from the ice. It has a shelf life of 12 months.
You can review the documents related to the product and contact us for additional documents.