Flexible Textile Membrane
It is a three-layer, transversely flexible, longitudinally inflexible (rigid), extra-flexible thermoplastic elastomer-based waterproofing tape with a special non-woven felt coating on both sides. It is used for sealing and insulation of structural and cold joints.
- Wet area (bathroom, balcony, terrace, roof, pool, industrial kitchen, etc.) waterproofing applications,
- Horizontal and vertical joint and champer insulation,
- In the shower channel surrounds and drain unit insulation,
- In ceramic and natural stone applications,
- On balconies and parapets,
- It is used to compensate and insulate movements in cold joints and dynamic cracks in floors and curtains, thanks to its elastic structure.
- Easy to apply,
- It is thin and does not create extra thickness on the applied surface.
- Thanks to its felt-covered surfaces and its elastic structure, it provides adhesion and workmanship advantage.
- It is resistant to temperature changes.
In case of use as a Champer Tape:
The surfaces to be applied must be clean, solid, dry and inclined. The preferred waterproofing material to be applied is applied on the joint and EKAPAH SUPERFLEX is placed on the joint so that it is embedded in the material. The felt parts are covered with waterproofing material by pressing with a brush. After the curing of the first layer is completed, the other layers are applied and insulation is provided.
In case of use as a Membrane:
The surfaces to be applied must be clean and purified. Membranes should be cut and prepared according to the surface to be coated. C2 tile adhesive should be applied on the leveling screed and laid on the membrane. Membranes should be applied on top of each other by overlapping 5-10 cm on the ground and 10-15 cm on vertical walls. Overlaps should be sealed with butyl tape, mastic or elastic cement in order of sealing. The wall, floor and corner joints should be centered with EKAPAH SUPERFLEX in the range of 10-30 cm according to the area to be reused, and the insulation should be guaranteed. C2 tile adhesive should be applied again on the membrane and the top coating should be laid. The material to be used for sealing the overlaps should be chosen in accordance with the movement character of the structure.
Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) Based,
FLlexible Non-Braided Felt Coated On Two Surfaces.
|Colour||Blue (Can be produced in all desired colour.)|
|Total Width||Can be manufactured in any width up to 700mm.|
|Elongation at Break (Transverse)||>%270|
|Compressed Water Resistance||>1,5 Bar|
|Service Temperature||-30°C – +90°C|
Packaging and Storage:
Packing: In rolls of 50 meters in polyethylene packaging.
Shelf Life: Can be stored for 24 months in a dry and cool environment away from sunlight.
- EKAPAH SUPERFLEX 100 MM
- EKAPAH SUPERFLEX 120 MM
- EKAPAH SUPERFLEX 150 MM
- EKAPAH SUPERFLEX 200 MM
- EKAPAH SUPERFLEX 300 MM
- EKAPAH SUPERFLEX 400 MM
- EKAPAH SUPERFLEX 500 MM
- EKAPAH SUPERFLEX 600 MM
- EKAPAH SUPERFLEX 700 MM
Special production can be made for projects in all desired widths up to 70 cm wide.
You can review the documents related to the product, contact us for additional documents.