Polymer Based Hydrophilic Swelling Rubber
EKASWELL POLY is a polymer-based, high swelling and long cycle capacity swelling waterstop joint tape containing hydrophilic particles.
- Indoor and outdoor places.
- Pools, water tanks, treatment plants.
- In basic-curtain combinations.
- Pipe inlet and outlet.
- Construction joints in cable ducts.
- In tunnel segments.
- In the joints of old and new concrete.
- Used in construction joints.
- Easy application.
- Controlled swelling does not inflate suddenly in concrete casting and does not damage concrete.
- It is resistant to high salt concentration and various chemicals,
- There is no disintegration and.
- The cycle capacity is high.
|Expansion rate after 7 days||DIN 73521||300%|
|Expansion rate after 14 days||DIN 73521||300%|
|Wet-dry expansion ratio||DIN73521||250%|
|Water pressure resistance||–||7 bar / 70 m|
|Application temperature||–||-20°C / 50°C|
|Test water hardness (CaCO3)||–||200 ppm|
- EKASWELL POLY2005:20 MM X 5 MM 20 M/Roll (100 M per C.Box)
- EKASWELL POLY2010:20 MM X 10 MM 10 M/Roll (50 M per C.Box)
- EKASWELL POLY2520:25 MM x 20 MM 5 M/Roll (25 M per C.Box)
24 months unopened under suitable storage conditions (in a dry and cool environment, in its original packaging).
You can review the documents related to the product and contact us for additional documents.