EKASWELL SB850, Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) based hydrophilic particles with high swelling and long cycle capacity.
and outdoor places.
water tanks, treatment plants.
inlet and outlet.
joints in cable ducts.
the joints of old and new concrete.
in construction joints.
- Controlled swelling does not inflate suddenly in concrete
casting and does not damage concrete.
- It is resistant to high salt concentration and various
is no disintegration and.
cycle capacity is high.
Method of Application:
Instructions for Application:
- On smooth surfaces, it should be fastened between internal and external reinforcement, with 4-5 nails or joint mastic per meter.
- On rough surfaces; ± 3 mm. width is pressed strongly into the paste, in addition to the mastic, it should be attached with 4-5 nails per meter.
- It can be applied in F type (straight) and S type (curved) pipe transitions. To ensure complete sealing, all of the profiles must be in contact with the joint surface.
- Profile ends should be added to complement each other. The ends of the tape should be centered with each other to ensure uniformity at the joint. The measure of tape should be the same as the joint length to be applied.
- Avoid application under heavy rain.
- When applied around pipe inlets and outlets, the tape should be covered with an epoxy based product. Since EKASWELL will expand and swell with water, it cannot hold on to other applications other than epoxy.
mm X 20 mm, (5 Roll Each Roll 20 mt in box) 100 mt.
- 10 mm X 20 mm, (5 Roll Each Roll 10 mt in box) 50 mt.
TYPE A - TYPE B
36 months in unopened storage conditions (in dry and cool environment, original packaging).
Calculated at 23 ° C.
- Expansion rate: %850.
- Elongation at break: %490/770.
- Tensile strength: 1.2/2.2 Mpa.
- Color: Beige, Blue, Red, Yellow, Green (can be produced in all colors).
- Density: 1,25 g/cm3.
- Hardness: 40.
- Application temperatures: -30°C / 70°C.