Bentonite Based Swelling Rubber
EKASWELL BNT is a sodium bentonite and butyl rubber based waterstop joint tape that expands when in contact with water. It expands up to 300% in volume when in contact with water, and returns to its original state in a dry environment.
- Indoors and outdoors,
- In pools, water tanks, treatment plants,
- In foundation-curtain combinations,
- In manholes,
- At pipe inlets and outlets,
- Construction joints in cable channels,
- In tunnel segments,
- At the junctions of old and new concretes,
- It is used in construction joints.
- It does not require welding at the joints.
- It can be easily cut with scissors and a utility knife.
- It is not affected by freezing and thawing.
- Resistant to oxidation and corrosion.
|Expansion rate after 7 days||DIN 73521||200%|
|Expansion rate after 14 days||DIN 73521||300%|
|Wet-dry expansion ratio||DIN73521||200%|
|Water pressure resistance||–||5 bar / 50 m|
|Application temperature||–||-20°C / 50°C|
|Test water hardness (CaCO3)||–||200 ppm|
- EKASWELL BNT2005:20 MM X 5 MM – 10 M/Roll (70 M per C.Box)
- EKASWELL BNT2010:20 MM X 10 MM – 10 M/Roll (50 M per C.Box)
- EKASWELL BNT2510:25MM X 10 MM – 10 M/Roll (35 M per C.Box)
- EKASWELL BNT2520:25 MM x 20 MM – 5 M/Roll (35 M per C.Box)
24 months unopened under suitable storage conditions (in a dry and cool environment, in its original packaging).
You can review the documents related to the product and contact us for additional documents.