Champer Tape/Waterproofing Tape (Net)
Available in desired PAL-PANTONE colors, EKAPAH has a high-elasticity, thin mesh polyester netting carrier made of elastomeric resin.
- In the base and wall joints.
- In the isolation of wet spaces.
- In the repair of static cracks.
- Insulation of joints of precast or reinforced concrete roofs.
- Easy to apply.
- It provides a continuous insulation.
- It is resistant to many chemicals.
- Resistant to ozone and UV.
Method of Application
- Surfaces to be applied must be dry.
- Surfaces must be clean, strong, free from carriers and loose particles.
- Surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned from materials that reduce adherence such as oil, grease, dirt, paint, cement grout, rust, mold oil, salt vomit.
- The surface should be roughened by mechanical methods if required.
- EKAPAH tape is mounted on the joint or crack with a cement based adhesive and after the adhesive is dried, waterproofing procedure is applied on the surface. Cracks wider than 3 mm must be filled with suitable fillers prior to application.
EKAPAH tape is mounted on the joint or crack with a cement based adhesive and after the adhesive is dried, waterproofing procedure is applied on the surface. Cracks wider than 3 mm must be filled with suitable fillers prior to application.
|Maximum Load Elongation
|Maximum Load Extension
|Hardness||ISO 868||Shore A||70|
|Water Pressure Resistance||EN 1928||Bar||>1,5|
|Cold Forming||SIA 280/3||–||No Cracking at
|Service Temperature||SIA V280/3+4||–||30 / +90°C|
Ekapah-120PF: 120 x 70 mm
Ekapah-150PF: 150 x 100 mm
Ekapah-120PF-IK: 120 x 70 mm – Int. Corner
Ekapah-120PF-DK: 120 x 70 mm – Ext. Corner
Ekapah-150PF-IK: 150 x 100 mm – Int. Corner
Ekapah-150PF-DK: 150 x 100 mm – Ext. Corner
You can review the documents related to the product and contact us for additional documents.