Champer Tape/Waterproofing Tape (Felt)
Available in desired PAL-PANTONE colors, EKAPAH has a high elasticity, thin mesh polyester netting carrier made of elastomeric resin. High elasticity EKAPAH Felt has a felt conveyor with the middle part, made of elastomeric resin in desired colors (RAL, PANTONE). Through its felt carriers, it adapts very well with liquid waterproofing products and forms a seamless insulation layer.
- High alkali resistance, compatible with cement based
- insulation products used in outdoor areas such as terraces and balconies.
- In the isolation of wet spaces.
- Easy to apply.
- It provides a continuous insulation.
- It is resistant to many chemicals.
- Resistant to ozone and UV.
Method of Application
Preparation of Application Surface:
- Surfaces to be applied must be dry.
- Surfaces must be clean, strong, free from carriers and loose particles.
- Surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned from materials that reduce adherence such as oil, grease, dirt, paint, cement grout, rust, mold oil, salt vomit.
- The surface should be roughened by mechanical methods if required.
Waterproofing product is applied to both sides of the joint or crack (the middle part should be about 5 cm) and the EKAPAH band is put on when dried. Felt parts should be pressed by roller or brush to ensure full contact with waterproofing layer. After the waterproofing product dried, a second layer should be applied to seal the felt portion between the two layers. It should be noted that the middle part of the band should not stick to the insulation layer. Thus, the band can bridge the movements of the structure. Cracks larger than 3 mm must be filled with suitable mastic before application.
|Tensile Strength (Transverse)||EN-ISO 527-3||MPa||30|
|Tensile Strength (Longitudinal)||EN-ISO 527-3||MPa||76|
|Maximum Load Elongation |
|Maximum Load Extension|
|Hardness||ISO 868||Shore A||70|
|Water Pressure Resistance||EN 1928||Bar||>1,5|
|Cold Forming||SIA 280/3||–||No cracking at|
|Service Temperature||SIA V280/3+4||–||30 / +90°C|
*İstanbul Technical University Report No: 221a/09.03.2016
Packaging and Storage:
Packing: White box in package (10 rolls / each roll 50 mt) 500 mt
Shelf Life: 24 months – in dry and cool environment, in unopened original packaging.
Ekapah-100PK: 100 x 50 mm
Ekapah-120PK: 120 x 70 mm
Ekapah-150PK: 150 x 100 mm
You can review the documents related to the product and contact us for additional documents.