Felt Reinforced Expansion Joint Tape
It is a dilatation tape that is transversely flexible, longitudinally rigid, coated with a special polyester (PES) felt on both sides, and is made of flexible thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) material, the middle part of which is resistant to tears and suitable for adhesion with bitumen and epoxy.
- In underground applications, since it is resistant to plant roots,
In waterproofing of horizontal/vertical dilatations,
- In the insulation of wide and irregular cracks,
In elastic waterproofing of base-parapet connections,
- At the junctions of different building materials such as steel construction and reinforced concrete,
- In swimming pool and waste water units,
- It is used in tunnels and similar underground structures.
- Both sides are laminated felt.
- It is suitable for adhesion with bitumen.
- UV resistance is high,
- It has high resistance to plant roots,
- Resistant to bacterial attacks and chemical degradation,
- It has high resistance to environmental effects and aggressive environments,
- Easy to Process,
- It has high elasticity.
|Elongation at Maximum Load (Transverse)||EN-ISO 527-3||%||580|
|Tear Propagation Strength (Transverse)||EN-ISO 12310-2||N/mm²||40|
|Hardness||ISO 868||Shore A||70|
|Chemical Resistance||Water-based and bitumen-based basic insulations Sea water, Waste water, UV rays, Hydrolysis, Microorganism|
|Water Pressure Resistance||EN 1928||Bar||> 5|
|Cracking in the Cold||SIA 280/3||–||No cracking at -30°C|
|Service Temperature||SIA V280/3+4||–||30 / +90°C|
A: Total Width
Packaging: 25 m rulo
Shelf Life: It is 12 months unopened under suitable storage conditions (in a dry and cool environment, in its original packaging).
You can review the documents related to the product and contact us for additional documents.